In accordance with the current epidemiological safety measures, a limited number of visitors are allowed on skiing and snowboarding slopes. To regulate the number of persons on the hill, the visitors are required to make previous reservations. The reservation of the visit of the snow hill will be open every Monday and Thursday at around 10 a.m. It means, that on Thursday, 14 January, the reservation will be open for 16 to 19 January, on 18 January it will be open for 20 to 22 January, etc.
To ensure a successful reservation of the visit of the snow hill “Lemberga hūte”, using the application “Bookla”, we have prepared the instructions as follows:
- Download the mobile application “Bookla” to your smartphone! Visit the app store, following the link bookla.eu, or scan the QR code of the image!
- When making the reservation for the first time, you will be required to register. The reservation can be made after the registration.
- Select the duration of the visit! The visitors are able to use the slopes in 2-hour sessions. A 1-hour session is available only at the last hour.
- Select the date of the visit! If a date is indicated in a darker colour, it means that there are available reservations at this date. If it is light grey, a reservation at this date is not available.
- If it is not possible to select any of the dates for the next few days, it means that there are no more reservations available, and the notification “Sorry, no reservations available at this date!” will appear. If the notification “No events scheduled for this date yet” appears, it means that the registration for this date is not open yet.
- Select the number of visitors! The number of visitors is limited to 5 persons per one phone number.
- Select the available time of visit!
- If you require equipment, during the reservation, it is recommended to indicate the required boot size in the comments section. This way, we will be able to ensure the availability of the required boot sizes at the specific time.
- Click on “Continue” and finish the reservation!
- The reservation is confirmed after completing all steps, and the notification “Booking confirmed” will appear. The confirmation will not be sent to your e-mail.
- The tickets are available on site at the cash desk. No payments can be made in the application!
- Make sure you have made the reservation! You can view your reservation in the section “Bookings” of the application.
- In case you change your mind, please, cancel your reservation, thus allowing other visitors to make a reservation! In case you repeatedly fail to arrive or cancel the reservation, we reserve the right to refuse further reservations!
Since the epidemiological safety measures do not allow the rental of equipment and usage of changing rooms indoors, the equipment will be provided at the door of the service building. Also, the respective payments are to be made at the cash desk located outside the building.
The visitors should arrive on time, at least 30 – 60 minutes before the reservation. The equipment rental fee is calculated depending on the duration of using the lift service and not the moment of receiving the equipment, which means that the visitor will not be charged more if the equipment has been received in a timely manner. The visitors should preferably arrive already dressed in sportswear or they can change in their own car.
Opening times of the snow hill “Lemberga hūte”:
- Workdays: 12 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
The equipment rental will be available one hour before opening the slopes.
Follow the latest news and current events on the website www.lembergahute.lv and Facebook page @PiedzivojumuParks.